2020 2500HD Diesel brake vibrating

I test drove a 2020 2500hd high country today and noticed that when the brake was pressed, the pedal vibrated. Whether I was driving and making a stop or just sitting in park with my foot on the brake pedal, there was a constant vibration. Felt like it was vibrating to the engine. I ended up trying 2 other 2020s with the same results. Is this normal?

10 hours ago, Prestigeww said:

I test drove a 2020 2500hd high country today and noticed that when the brake was pressed, the pedal vibrated. Whether I was driving and making a stop or just sitting in park with my foot on the brake pedal, there was a constant vibration. Felt like it was vibrating to the engine. I ended up trying 2 other 2020s with the same results. Is this normal?

Mine are smooth, no vibrating.  Perhaps some corrosion on the rotors from the trucks sitting on the lot?

It doesn’t bother me. This is my third Duramax and I’ve really never noticed it on any of them (2011,2015,2020), but have seen a few folks post similar to you. I just paid attention to it when I drove it this morning and I can feel it if I make a point to notice it, but normal driving I don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/9/2020 at 4:55 PM, Prestigeww said:

I’m not great with the mechanical side of things. Would corrosion on the rotors cause a vibration even if you were fully stopped and in park?

Ya I overlooked the sitting still part.  I don't notice any of the above issues, whistles, loud vents or vibrating brakes.  The only "vent" noise I hear is when the cooled seats are on high.  They all vary including the trucks from Dodge and Ford.  Important to do a thorough test drive before buying, even new ones.