2018 Sierra 1500 4WD CC SB Truck Bed Not Level on Frame??

Anyone have an issue with only their truck bed not being level from side to side? Looks a tiny bit crooked compared to cab. Maybe just a quirk I never noticed when I bought it new. Don’t think this is the “Chevy Lean” because the frame is perfectly level from side to side all the way down the truck, so the suspension isnt sagging. Fuel level doesnt change the measurement and all tires are the exact same pressure.  The drivers side rear fender is 1/2 inch lower than the passenger side. Measurements were also taken from center of hub to fender so it appears that the box is not sitting level on the level frame? Any thoughts as to why this might be? There arent really bushings to go bad between the bed and frame that would throw it a half inch out of level.

2018 Sierra 1500 4wd CC SB
4in BDS Coilover Kit with BDS Rear Leafs (No Blocks) 25k miles (7k on lift)

Edited by kbaker0517

Measure shock shaft length. If ground has a bit of a grade, the weight will be distributed different causing one side to compress springs on one side a bit. Just something else to check

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk