In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
TravisSLT

Aftermarket Denali Grill

Has anyone ordered an aftermarket Denali grill online? My truck is a 16 SLT, but I think the addition of a Denali grill would make it look even better. I see all kinds of “Denali style” grills online and don’t want to order one blind just to find out it’s junk. Any reviews are appreciated!

I bought a black Denali style grill for my 2015 on eBay, it was under $100. fits well and looks good. side by side to oem, definitely note as robust, but you can't tell from 5 feet away, get compliments on it all the time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By StormZ71
      For sale is a set of tri-fold running boards in great shape, includes required module.
      These can be retrofitted to 14-18 trucks using a harness, there is a topic on how to install these.

Retrofit harness can be purchased from
      @pgamboa
      https://harnessdr.com/

$500 local pickup, will drive to meet for the right deal
      Washington, Michigan

• By TruckGuy 94
      I have a 2011 GMC Sierra Denali with a park assist problem I’m hoping someone can help me solve. A couple months ago, I started getting a sporadic “park assist blocked” error. This is pretty common as the sensors are covered in snow in the winter. However, I then noticed the sensors began to work sporadically even if they were clear. A month or so after that, the message changed to “service park assist” and the system automatically disables itself. The button on the dash shows the system is off all the time and when I try to turn it back on, the orange light flashes for two seconds but then disables itself again. I’ve checked the fuse and unplugged the battery but have not been able to get it to reset. Does this seem like a sensor issue or a control module? Any ideas for next steps? Unfortunately since the system is disabled all the time I can’t check to see if one sensor is malfunctioning as I’ve read about on other forums.

Update: when I started my truck once this week it randomly worked for 10 seconds then disabled itself again and hasn’t worked since.
    • By Tshock
      I know there are a few different forums on this topic, but they seem to have gone dead. The steering in my truck clicks and clunks especially at low speeds, and the truck wanders on the highway. I am constantly holding the wheel to the left or right to go straight. I have had the intermediate shaft replaced per the service bulletin. After it was replaced some of the noises were reduced, but not eliminated and the truck will still not track straight especially at highway speeds. It almost feels like a bad tie rod end or ball joint, but the dealership said everything is nice and tight, and I checked just for my sanity. I also added a steering stabilizer in hopes this would help. Is anyone else having these issues, and have you been able to get them fixed?

2020 Silverado LTZ with 6.6 DuPIT5809.pdframax
    • By streetservant
      I just purchased a 2021 GMC Sierra truck. I have set the channels which are staying set but the EQ settings keep going back to default settings when I get in and restart the truck back up.
      Any suggestions?