AT4 with 4" BDS & 35" tires. Total height ground to fin???

I'm wanting to install the 4" BDS lift and 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my 2019 GMC AT4 and I'm about to purchase the lift and tires but need the total height from ground to top of the fin to make sure it will clear my garage.  Can anyone with same setup get me an accurate measurement?  PLEASE?????

Edited by jail4u677
forgot to enter info

If you have a 20 inch wheels on your AT4 it will be 5in taller.
(the Lift provides 4in additional height in the front, 20" wheels have a 33 tire all terrain tire, a 35 is 2 inch taller but only 1 inch of that is going to be underneath the axle)

If you have the 18's it will be about 6 ish inches taller than now
(the 18" all-terrain tire is approximately 32 ish inches)

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, topgear1224 said:

If you have a 20 inch wheels on your AT4 it will be 5in taller.
(the Lift provides 4in additional height in the front, 20" wheels have a 33 tire all terrain tire, a 35 is 2 inch taller but only 1 inch of that is going to be underneath the axle)

If you have the 18's it will be about 6 ish inches taller than now
(the 18" all-terrain tire is approximately 32 ish inches)

Thanks!!!  That answers my question and now I will be ordering the BDS and tires today.

2 hours ago, jail4u677 said:

Thanks!!!  That answers my question and now I will be ordering the BDS and tires today.

Keep us posted as you install - very interested in your impressions of performance and ride quality vs stock.  I am looking at same suspension - did Ready Lift level kit, but would like more offroad performance and bettter ride that stock shocks can provide.

Thx in advance! 

If it reuses stock shocks the ride quality will change, what kills ride quality is the bigger heavier rotating Mass (wheels and tires), and the fact that you're going from aluminum lightweight knuckle to a very heavy cast iron knuckle. Now you're asking the front stock shock and spring to control much more weight on the same length levers (control arms).

Whether that's a positive or negative will depend on how you view the stock suspension and more importantly the stock wheel control.

To me the Z71 and X31 suspension is simply too damn soft and doesn't control the weight of the vehicle once you get over about 50 miles an hour.

it's great for a city cruiser (30mph) but once you get out on the highway especially some of these Frost heaves out here you're slamming the bump stops which then jumps the truck.

27 minutes ago, topgear1224 said:

If it reuses stock shocks the ride quality will change, what kills ride quality is the bigger heavier rotating Mass (wheels and tires), and the fact that you're going from aluminum lightweight knuckle to a very heavy cast iron knuckle. Now you're asking the front stock shock and spring to control much more weight on the same length levers (control arms).

Whether that's a positive or negative will depend on how you view the stock suspension and more importantly the stock wheel control.

To me the Z71 and X31 suspension is simply too damn soft and doesn't control the weight of the vehicle once you get over about 50 miles an hour.

it's great for a city cruiser (30mph) but once you get out on the highway especially some of these Frost heaves out here you're slamming the bump stops which then jumps the truck.

BDS lift he is going with uses Fox 2.5 coil overs in the front and Fox 2.0 in the back - a nice upgrade to the factory momo tube Rancho's on the AT4 - which are fine on the street - but are a 5-10 mph shock offroad - start to bottom out right away with any pace off road. 

BDS lift he is going with uses Fox 2.5 coil overs in the front and Fox 2.0 in the back - a nice upgrade to the factory momo tube Rancho's on the AT4 - which are fine on the street - but are a 5-10 mph shock offroad - start to bottom out right away with any pace off road. 
I can't wait to see the results!!!

I saw that both kits were available for the 4in and well to be honest most people just go with the cheaper option.

I am currently debating on the 4-inch King edition superlift. My only concern is when I emailed them they stated that wheel travel won't be increased..... which is fine if those shocks are aggressive enough to control the body motion correctly through that wheel travel.

because of the nastiness they put on the roads out here and the fact that from October to April the roads are covered with snow, ice, gravel and just general gunk. I'm not willing to cut my fender liners. As such because I have a GMC on limited to a 33 inch tire.

which is fine I haven't ran into a situation where I need more axle clearance, though I could definitely see expecially with me having a crew cab standard bed that my breakover angle needs to be improved by lifting the body up.f72527d3294eededb867a04f951448a0.jpg2b419b32ac79778dfbf62ab1fa6d544b.jpg

I also looked into camburgs options that they had available, and also look at filthy Motorsports as well.

This, to be honest with you, is the first truck where I feel the frame is stiff enough to truly properly utilize a high end suspension setup.

On my first outing on the Dalton at 40-ish mph. The truck distinctively reminded me of a 2010 raptor at the same speed. then the rollers started and I realized how inadequate the OEM twin-tube ranchos are.

I like the idea of the extreme fine-tuning that a fox DSC setup would give me, but they seem to be permanently out of stock everywhere that I look.

Shock adjustability is very important to me as although I don't tow that regularly with the truck, when I do I tend to max out the payload.

I like the idea of Camburg full 3.0 IBP kit but I struggle to believe it is 50% better than the 2.5 kit.(costs 50% more) I also feel like once you get to that stage of a shock, fiberglass fenders and extended travel arms might suit you a little bit better.

if I do go with superlift King edition I will be pairing it with camburgs mini pack rear spring in place of their blocks. With 3.23 gears I already get a noticeable but not offensive amount of axle wrap on some of the slicker 12% hills.