In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

I made a 2500 and 3500

Judging by the way GM has taken the defeatist "it's good enough" approach to the pickup truck market, i can just take a picture of the inside of my 2014 and tell you it is a 2025 and be more than likely correct. Same 8 year old long in the tooth interior for the 2021 model, thought gm would step up to the plate and finally upgrade, nahhhh!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By SlowerTrafficKeepRIght
      What suggestions or advice is available for buying a GMC | Chevy truck? What should I watch out for -- the GOOD and BAD? 

I want to come back to the GMC | Chevy family. For over 20 years, we owned a 98 GMC Suburban, putting over 230k miles on it myself, and I LOVED that truck. Other than typical wear and tear -- I never had any problems or issues with my Suburban.

I am looking at 2016-2022 -- GMC | Chevy 1500 | 2500 series, all trims (4x4), except the base models. My budget is around $35k plus'ish; yes, I understand my budget limits what I can get. I am a USAF retired veteran living off a fixed income.

Yes, we tow hitch pull RVs and various trailers, but not as often as before. What are the GOOD, BAD, and UGLY these days on the GMC | Chevy trucks? Is the additional price for either diesel and/or 2500 worth it?

SHORT STORY: so, a few years ago, I bought a 2015 Ram 1500 4x4 EcoDiesel 6cyl w/turbo Lonestar -- well, I have been disappointed with Chrysler | Fiat (FCA). They lied about the EcoDiesel, and after forced recall ECM updates, they sucked all performance and mpg from the truck. Buying a newish GMC | Chevy, I do not want to fall into what happened with my 2015 Ram. When I had my suburban, I never had so many recalls, been lied to, and never had poor performance.

Thanks for any suggestions that you will provide -- Gary (ExFalconFxr)

• By Jonathan Peters
      Picked up a 1996 2500 2wd silverado. Currently has LT245 75 R16s

I have a set of LT265/70R18 on rims from a 2015 silverado 2500.

Is there a website or someplace i can see if these will fit my pickup?

I appreciate all the help you all can give.

• By Jackson Hyde
      I ordered a GMC 2500 At4 6.6 liter gas engine on April 4th 2022. After I got the order number I found out how to get on gmcs website to check on production with the virtual assistant on 4/10. That day I found out my vehicle was already produced however it is now 4/20 and i still do not have a vin number so that my dealership can set up tracking. does anyone know how long it usually takes a finished truck to get its vin number??? accidently posted this on someone elses forum the first time sorry new member to this sorta thing
    • By Daler442
      New to the site, have a 2021 2500hd  with 6.6 gas. Yesterday was turning around in my driveway and heard a bang, then check engine light,  trac light,  reduced engine power,  service parking brake  lights all came on. I can run through the gear shift, but it won't engage any gears. When I have it in r or d if I touch the gas it revs up and speedo keeps going up. Looked at shift linkage and it does move, so I'm guessing a serious internal trans issue?? Anyone else have an issue like this? Thank you , 
      Update, just pulled code p215b , output shaft speed correlation 
    • By customboss
      NEW BILL SO WE CAN REPAIR OUR TRUCKS