In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  

My Canyon, Off Road Model has 158,000 miles very good tires and shocks seem firm. But the ride on bumpy suburban roads is horrible 

Please offer possible solutions 

thanks

Ron Anderson 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Andrew Miller
      I need help please, I am trying to figure out what rear blocks to use with my 19 custom. Is there a difference between the 18 rear blocks and the 19? 
    • By Tim Vaughn
      Looking for suggestions on front coilovers for 2014 SIlverado 4x4, I currently have a 3" motofab level kit installed including aftermarket Motofab UCA (Which I am not happy with and will be swapping out)  Nevertheless I would like to maintain the 3" lift but go away from the spacer to a coilover kit without breaking the bank.  I have been looking at the following and interested in feedback outside of going to a full blown 4" lift which I'm trying to stay away from but not opposed too either.  Also to mention this is my daily driver so more on road than off road use.

Bilstein 6112- won't get me to 3" only 2.75 at highest setting (maybe)
      Eibach Pro-truck Coilovers 1.75-4" $850 which I'm leaning towards due to price but not familiar with the coilovers I know Eiback makes a good spring which is used on several other brands including FOX
      Zone Coilovers 0-3" around $2K to purchase  (Ouch)
      Icon 1-3" Coilovers about $1720

these are just a few I have researched but open to thoughts and suggestions and looking forward to the feedback, I'd like to stay under a thousand if possible.

• By Jalpoz
      Hey guys, I just got my truck leveled or lifted whichever you want to call it. I went with the rough country 3.5inch lifted struts and their upper control arms. I have 2wd so I don’t need any diff drops because I don’t have a front diff. Anyhow after I got everything installed with wheels as well (22x14) I started to hear this clunk/pop sound when I would turn the wheel. Sometimes it does it when I turn right or left. Sometimes it does it when I’m almost at full lock or just a slight turn of the wheel. I had the guys check it out and they said it was worn endlinks so I replaced those but now it still makes the noise. Any suggestions what it could be? It was not making this noise before the lift. They said it is normal to hear noises when lifting a truck because it’s not longer fully “stock” and won’t be again. But I don’t believe that. Am I worried about the sound or should I just not let it bother me? Any suggestions on what it could be would be great thanks! 
    • By Kokanee kid
      Does anyone know if the front struts, rear shocks and blocks from a 2020 fit on my Sierra 1500? 
    • By Vinny Guthrie
      So I have a 05 Gmc and I want to upgrade the front suspension specifically the shocks it has a 6" lift on 35s any suggestions