Question for moderators

This is resized to small which is what your doing I think I usually set them to large they usually come out clear like the top picture 68BCD81C-7BEB-4DF3-91B7-D3F8A232C42E.jpeg.125c56851cf7544403db8a6ecb2ff4a8.jpeg
Fuzzy

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, CovetedStyle said:

How? So each person on here is only allowed a certain amount of memory space?

Go to the menu, then account, then attachments, then u can click/select the attachments and delete on the bottom of the page.

Yeah bro only able to use a certain amount of memory then u have to erase to post new photos

Edited by Frankielozano214

Go to the menu, then account, then attachments, then u can click/select the attachments and delete on the bottom of the page.

Yeah bro only able to use a certain amount of memory then u have to erase to post new photos
Just erase the oldest pics. Maybe about 30-40 pics.
I think it's easier to just post pics using Tapatalk. I do use the mobile version too

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Frankielozano214 said:

You’re absolutely right my friend.. apparently I post too many pictures just went and deleted about 100 hope nobody needed them for reference lol

• Like 1

I tried contacting moderators of the site but I haven’t gotten any responses I was just wondering why I can’t post photos except for the smallest sizes all of a sudden. 

How did you try to contact us? Who did you specifically contact? I didn’t get any PM.

Ryan B.

12 minutes ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

How did you try to contact us? Who did you specifically contact? I didn’t get any PM.

Ryan B.

Where it says “contact us” and then you can send a message. I have it figured out now thank you and you can delete this thread if you want to