Does GM sell the plastic wheel well trim like on GMC?

Good afternoon guys, I was wondering if anyone has added the black plastic fender well trim to the '14-'19 Silverado like what GMC has on their trucks. I can not find a part number on it for Chevys, so will assume it's not offered. I didn't know if the GMC one would fit or not. Any input?

1 hour ago, rav3 said:

Good afternoon guys, I was wondering if anyone has added the black plastic fender well trim to the '14-'19 Silverado like what GMC has on their trucks. I can not find a part number on it for Chevys, so will assume it's not offered. I didn't know if the GMC one would fit or not. Any input?

I assume not since they have fasteners that clip into holes along the side of the fender. Also, I believe the Sierra fender is partially recessed along the wheel well to allow the trim piece to sit flush. I could be wrong because I haven't looked at a Silverado fender up close, but based on pictures I don't see how it would attach.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rav3 said:

No, take a look at page 3 of the instructions and you will see why.

ibwf-40973-02.pdf

• Thanks 1

GM does offer a nice fender flare set that is low profile and not obnoxious looking that might work for you.  P/N 84007564.  These are GM and not the partner ones they offer from EGR that are way larger.  

Here is a thread on this site with them installed:  

Edited by newdude
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, lryfer said:

Hope someone comes out with some for the 2018 as i would like to spruce up the area.

If they fit on a 16, or 17, they will fit on an 18. Absolutely no difference in the fenders on the 3 years.