In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

19 hours ago, diyer2 said:

I 'm a S&W fan. Like my M&P 9 mm compact. Are you going to Conceal Carry? Guns can be like fishing, never enough lures. 

Here are 163 9 mm choices.

https://www.academy.com/shop/browse/shops/9mm-shop/9mm-firearms/9mm-pistols

:)

You bet I will.  going to get a lot of training but you bet i will. 

How about double action semi-automatics?  Thoughts/suggestions? 

I have a S&W for the house protection. My brother in law is big into guns he has two large gun safes full. His carry is a small revolver. It is carried in a wallet looking holder in his pocket. His vehicles have hidden holders under the seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

380 would be my guess Karnut. Ruger makes a popular model. 

:)

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Colossus said:

How about double action semi-automatics?  Thoughts/suggestions? 

That comes down to personal preference.  Most double action semi autos are DA/SA.  So first shot is double action (long trigger pull) and then it's single action (shorter pull) there after.  There are probably some that are double action only but I can't think of any off hand.  Having shot and carried DAO, DA/SA, and striker fired revolvers and semi automatics the trigger usually doesn't bother me.  Just practice to get used to whatever it is you are using.

On 7/27/2020 at 8:13 PM, Chevyguy85 said:

That comes down to personal preference.  Most double action semi autos are DA/SA.  So first shot is double action (long trigger pull) and then it's single action (shorter pull) there after.  There are probably some that are double action only but I can't think of any off hand.  Having shot and carried DAO, DA/SA, and striker fired revolvers and semi automatics the trigger usually doesn't bother me.  Just practice to get used to whatever it is you are using.

Thank you