In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
lucas287

Diablo InTune i2 2030 - SOLD

20200731_114722.thumb.jpg.56b957fb66ead986e50979fbf0e652e0.jpg

I bought this tuner several years ago and it has served me well. Used it on my '00 Silverado and I just took it off my '16 Silverado. Works great! It tunes a laundry list of GM's, way too many to list. Pretty much everything from '99 to '16 with a handful of '17s too. 

It does all the standard tuner things,...disable AFM, change tire size, gear ratio, and, of course, MPG, 87, and 91/93 tunes. 

I found it hard to show that it's completely unmarried and ready to be used on another vehicle. You don't need to purchase a license or anything, it's ready to go. 

$200 shipped OBO

Edited by lucas287

20200731_114639.thumb.jpg.e929b9ede0f099ef12540b547facd2cc.jpg

If it's married to a vehicle, that will show up on this screen. 

20200731_124920.jpg

Just to reiterate, this does not need an additional license from Diablo. It's completely unmarried and ready the way it is. $200 is a great deal!

28 minutes ago, tgg19 said:

Sent PM

replied! uploaded a couple vids to the Samsung cloud showing that it's unmarried and works great. This link is only good for 24 hours but I can repost them if someone wants to view after tomorrow. 

https://s.amsu.ng/3Cchksfxc7FN

Edited by lucas287

SOLD