In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
MikeC23a

2020 Trailboss purchase

Interested in purchasing a 2020 Trailboss. I love the aggressive looks and my brother in law gets a family discount. I went to a lot a few days ago here in St. Augustine but dealer did not have any on the lot. I am still waiting to do a test drive and planning to trade in my Avalanche. Also not sure what color.

Would love to hear some advise.

Wow, fist post and already being criticized. I was not really asking for advise on color. It was just a statement.

• Like 2

I would wait for more trucks to come in.You said you get the discount but you will still get a better deal if they have a lot more inventory.I also would like a trail boss but there really isn’t many around where I live also.

I like this color with the 6.2.

See the source image

• Like 1

I like this color with the 6.2.

maxresdefault.jpg

I really like that color as well. Only thing I didn’t like about it was the black door handles and mirrors. The blue has a nice metallic to it. My favorite Trail Boss is the Midnight Edition Black

The blue does look awesome with the black wheels. That’s on my list northsky blue. The 6.2 adds around 5k and there are even less in inventory.

I really need to see them at the dealer. The only colors I have deleted are the two whites.

19 minutes ago, aegis2amphib said:

I really like that color as well. Only thing I didn’t like about it was the black door handles and mirrors. The blue has a nice metallic to it. My favorite Trail Boss is the Midnight Edition Black

I think the black accents goes well with this color of blue, think you could get away with chrome door handles, but the nose needs to stay black, or better yet painted blue to match the rest of the truck.

• Like 1

I wouldnt get hung up on the trailboss option, i would find a truck that has all the other options you want and put a small lift on it. I like this color. Mine is not a trail bosse1c2a0a08c14d103f606565921a2caf2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Very nice. I will consider. What model? I like the color combo.

18 hours ago, MikeC23a said:

Wow, fist post and already being criticized. I was not really asking for advise on color. It was just a statement.

Dude's a LSU fan.......what else would you expect?

31DEF97D-98CD-4F19-A85A-7FE47C7C167B.jpeg

• Like 2

20 hours ago, MikeC23a said:

Interested in purchasing a 2020 Trailboss. I love the aggressive looks and my brother in law gets a family discount. I went to a lot a few days ago here in St. Augustine but dealer did not have any on the lot. I am still waiting to do a test drive and planning to trade in my Avalanche. Also not sure what color.

Would love to hear some advise.

Why not a AT4. Probably more plentiful in inventory 

20 minutes ago, LowCountrySLT said:

Dude's a LSU fan.......what else would you expect?

31DEF97D-98CD-4F19-A85A-7FE47C7C167B.jpeg

REALLY?

I'd consider the mentality of a sports fan.

:)

Edited by diyer2
  • Like 1

Very nice. I will consider. What model? I like the color combo.
Mine is an RST duramax, i wanted the RST for the color matched grille and bumpers, if it wasnt for that i could have gotten an LTZ for a little cheaper. Mine also had the diesel off road package, which turned out to be nice, i didnt realy think about it when i bought it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk