Is the RC level kit safe for Traill boss?

All I know is it’s the TrailFX kit, I didn’t look too much into it. But honestly love the RC kit, no regrets at all. Gonna put the Cog UCAs on probably when the ball joints go down the road

It’s exactly like the Rough Country kit. At least they’re gonna honor any warranty claims!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 8/19/2020 at 8:30 PM, derek_05_07 said:

I’ve had the RC level on my Lt TB for probably about 10k km now. Lots of off road down logging style roads and a bit of fun in the mud. 

zero issues; zero issues at all, the dealer whom installed it said it was a better kit then the one they sell for TB/AT4s. So now they recommend and sell the RC kit, who Cj also doesn’t void warranty because it’s under 2”. 

I love it, I would recommend it, my 2 friends who have trail bosses as well both installed it with zero issues, angles are fine on both CV and Balljoint. I’ll get the Cognito UCAs is when my ballpoints go but for now I wouldn’t worry about spending the cash on them, no point. I love the kit, survived a nice Canadian winter and again no issues

Very strange the Trail boss 2” lift includes replacement cv and no spacers are used either.

the RC kits for the trail boss are plastic spacers, I wouldnt recommend that kit. 

Looking at the trail fx in the link below, its a 3” according to the details I can find. Thats too much.

https://www.trailfx.com/trailfx/suspension/leveling-kits/TrailFX-Leveling-Kit-Suspension-G30LL2--TLFG30LL2

Very strange the Trail boss 2” lift includes replacement cv and no spacers are used either.

the RC kits for the trail boss are plastic spacers, I wouldnt recommend that kit. 

Looking at the trail fx in the link below, its a 3” according to the details I can find. Thats too much.
https://www.trailfx.com/trailfx/suspension/leveling-kits/TrailFX-Leveling-Kit-Suspension-G30LL2--TLFG30LL2

Which part is plastic? I have the 2” kit for at4/trail boss and both spacers (bottom and under spring) are metal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3 minutes ago, lapoolboy said:

Well, the rep you got is misinformed then.  The kit is on my truck and it is most definitely powder coated steel.

Interesting, that exact sku I linked?

After I was told the material I searched and found other references to plastic being used and being bad quality.

I wonder if they changed the kit material, they have done this in the past start with steel and migrate to resin.

I just called last week, if someone was buying one today for example I would call and ask.