2004 Silverado battery drain

Hello everybody my name is Dylan I’m joining hoping y’all can help me figure this out. I bought this 2004 Silverado back in January from the original owner soon as I bought it it sat for 3-4 days battery would die wound up replacing the battery and alternator back in February and it’s been doing fine since then Went out Monday for work and it was dead after I just drove it Saturday. I came home from work charged the battery and it fired right up. I went out this morning same thing took off work to check it out. Alt/battery tested fine so I started checking for a drain on the battery and this is what I have came up with. 

With the negative cable disconnected no fuses pulled it’s got a 1.32 draw 

Pull the IPC/DIC 0.88 draw 

Pulled the radio, IPC/DIC draw is now 0.16

Pulled those 2 along with the LBEC2 now it’s 0.08 

decided to pull the cluster itself out since these trucks are so common for cluster problems this one will cut off everyonce in a while. 

without cluster installed draw was 0.88

With the LBEC2 pulled draw was 0.82 

With the tbc batt fuse pulled draw was 0.75 

With all those fuses and the radio fuse pulled draw is 0.03. 

sorry for such a long post but I’ve been reading threads and asking everybody I can think of what they think all day so I figured I would turn to you guys thanks so much.