2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Duramax crank and no start

I have 2005 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax went to start it Tuesday morning and would not crank. I got the infamous click. Threw it on a charger and tried to jump it just wasn't enough power to start. Just put new batteries in it this morning four days later now it cranks like it should but will not start. Acts like it's not getting fuel checked prime and fuel pump fuse all is good. Couldn't hear fuel pump turn on when turning key switch to on position. Noticed radio wouldn't power on along with interior dome light. Windows wouldn't roll down door locks also wouldn't engage. Checked those fuses all good to go. I'm scratching my head on this one. I removed the radio fuse in the fuse box in the engine bay and heard the door locks engage and interior light also came on. Tried starting it and bingo she started like normal several times. Reinstalled the radio fuse and same issue cranks but will not start. Remove it and all is normal except no radio. Anyone have a clue on the cause? Radio went bad shorting out of security issue? Everything worked before batteries died. Anyone have some ideals?

Edited by K Chill