Trail Boss strut spacer?

I was thinking about doing a 2inch Readylift strut spacer on my 2020 trail boss custom to level it out. Most of what I've researched said it would work, but there was a few that said it doesn't work on the trail boss...? Anyone have any idea if it will work?  Also would 2 inches be too much?  Thanks!

20200815_225014.jpg

Edited by 20silverado20

6 hours ago, 20silverado20 said:

I was thinking about doing a 2inch Readylift strut spacer on my 2020 trail boss custom to level it out. Most of what I've researched said it would work, but there was a few that said it doesn't work on the trail boss...? Anyone have any idea if it will work?  Also would 2 inches be too much?  Thanks!

20200815_225014.jpg

In Short its too much , I wouldnt want to recommend that to you.

There is a 1” kit that would be a better option see link.

https://motofablifts.com/i-30558313-2019-2020-silverado-trail-boss-or-sierra-at4-1-front-leveling-lift-kit.html?ref=category:1390599

In order to go higher you need to split the difference between the top and bottom spacer. So it would have a lower and upper spacer and then they recommend upper control arms to pair with it to maintain the proper ball joint angle.

5 hours ago, Chips said:

In Short its too much , I wouldnt want to recommend that to you.

There is a 1” kit that would be a better option see link.

https://motofablifts.com/i-30558313-2019-2020-silverado-trail-boss-or-sierra-at4-1-front-leveling-lift-kit.html?ref=category:1390599

In order to go higher you need to split the difference between the top and bottom spacer. So it would have a lower and upper spacer and then they recommend upper control arms to pair with it to maintain the proper ball joint angle.

Ok thanks. Thats what i was worried about,  changing the angle of the ball joint.  So a 1 inch should be "ok" ? Also would 1 inch put me close to being level with the back?