Power Outlet Switch light stays on dim green

So I recently purchased a 2020 3500 High Country and I just noticed that the green light on the power outlet switch stays on dim green all the time. If I hit the switch it will turn bright green and power the outlet and when I hit it again it flashes a few time and goes back to dim green. Here is the weird part though. The light stays on even after the truck has locked and shut down completely, but if I open the drivers door again it shuts off then comes back on when I either turn the accessory on or start the truck and stays on until i get out and close the door let the truck shut down and reopen the door. Any thoughts anyone?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought this also, but it only looks that way during the day. At night I don't see the green so it must just be the green of the light housing. 

After paying a little closer attention, mine also lights up (dimly) while not in use. 

Edited by sdelam

• 1 month later...

I noticed it on my 2020 3500 as well.  Mine fades on as I dim the interior lights at night.  It's at the dealer now for that and a couple other issues.  They gave me a 1500 loaner and it does it as well.  I don't think it's supposed to do that.  It seems like a design flaw.

• 1 year later...