2020 Silverado LT Trail Boss - Hitch Receiver Height?

I'm about to take delivery of a 2020 LT Trail Boss.  Shortly afterward, I'll be towing a UHAUL utility trailer so I'd like to pick up a hitch ball mount to suit but I don't know how much drop, if any, is needed.  According to UHAUL "The optimal ball height for towing U-Haul trailers is 18½ to 18¾ inches. This is measured from the ground to the middle of the hitch ball".  Given that, are there any LT Trail Boss owners here that know the height of the hitch receiver and/or can recommend a hitch ball mount for this application?  Maybe I should just get an adjustable?  I don't have any other plans for towing but I'm sure that if they come up, it would be similar types of trailers.  I've done a lot of searching but couldn't find the measurement.  Thanks in advance.

Edited by Joe378
typo

5 hours ago, pewterliftedz said:

I’d suggest something adjustable like this, never have to buy another hitch again.

https://m.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200738938_200738938

Exactly what I have...

Works great and I always have any trailer at the correct tow height

image.jpeg.1f1fdeb1494c4f855a5d8220553ab0d0.jpeg

Edited by BigMick2020

All trailer hitches are different and require different drop/rise to have the trailer sit level

The above receiver I posted allows for up to 7 1/4" drop or up to 6 1/4" rise (both adjustable).

Currently pulling a rental V-nose trailer hauling my 2019 Honda Goldwing for about 1500 miles (see below). 

This trailer requires almost the full 7" drop to sit level. 

image.jpeg.d7bf8a563a348564480d8bd95c49d97c.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.8296fbbec28eb2030c63e56540cd7ddc.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.4d84c6e44f4de2583bc688e183031543.jpeg

Edited by BigMick2020