Speed limit not showing up in DIC anymore.

MTY55

I just bought a Sierra SLT a couple weeks ago.  Since day one my DIC would read out the posted speed limit on the road I was traveling . Yesterday it seems like this feature quit working.  I don't know if I accidentally turned it off in settings.. Anyone have any idea what could have gone wrong.

2 hours ago, USAFRET said:

I had the same problem when I first got my new truck. I had to pull the SD card out and reinstall it. After I did that I had no more issues with the speed limit not showing.

Today I tried using the Navigation on the truck and got the error SD card not found. How much of an ordeal is it to get to the SD card?  If its a simple fix I'll give it a shot. If its a pain in the ass I have an appointment for Tuesday I'll let the dealer fix it. 

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, Lauriex33 said:

So where in a 2022 Chevy Silverado is the sd card? Im having the issue of the posted speed limit not showing anymore just a blank sign

No SD card for refresh 22s. It's google maps based. Uses your data plan. Once your data plan trial is up you lose the speed limit sign, loses the Google maps (but can still download offline maps connecting to outside wifi). I exclusively use wireless android auto, especially now with the updated Android auto format.