In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

“Factory” Kicker install help.

Can anyone offer some direction on splicing for the kicker system?  I am a bit lost on the wiring...

I want to get this right.

I read every post on this, found a lot of helpful info. Strange that is such variability on the colors.  Yellow/black and yellow/blue for me. Thinking to go brown/yellow/black and green/yellow/blue.  I also wasn’t sure if I was too far down on the wiring...

Appreciate all previous posts and any new ones. 

8BC6E1AE-290F-467F-8A44-F724F35C8F5D.jpeg

5C76ACE3-92AA-4EBB-A75D-D4D4EEEFCDF9.jpeg

947B26E6-4855-4AC7-ACAA-59D7390E7942.jpeg

1 hour ago, EarlsSilverado said:

Wait, you might have the wrong ones. I’ve done two installs and I had a yellow and yellow black pair. I don’t remember any blue stripes. 

I could not find a solid yellow.... is it possible that I am too far down the harness?  Should I look higher up towards the dash?

I don’t think so. I zoomed in on one of the pictures and maybe the other wire had a stripe. I’m not 100% sure. Just go through the harness and look at any wires that are twisted. This indicates a pair. It’s certainly a yellow pair. I don’t think there was many wires that were paired together. It is also highly likely that any of the twisted pairs are speaker wires. 

Here’s the closeup. Look at the top it looks like it might have a stripe on the one that I thought was solid. 

20298BEC-D8C0-4766-ABDC-85EE183C8809.jpeg

Thanks for the direction. Everything seems do be working ok off the yellow/blue yellow/black. 
However I did find a wiring schematic online that states the twisted paid I found is for the passenger dash speaker... The sub is working, but now it’s in my head that it may not be wired appropriately. 
Kicker control knob comes in tomorrow. I may do some more sleuthing on the wires when I run the knob.