Installed rear fenderwells on my RST - Must Have !

DemonWorks

So, my previous truck (2019 RST) had the bed protection package and this truck I just bought has features everywhere else but did not include the bed protection package :(

In my deal I worked in a spray in bedliner and then I also bought the rear inner fenderwells. i was hesitant at first because what do they really do? Well, they make the sides look a lot nicer for one. I was very surprised at how good they make the white truck look. Offsets all of the white a little.

Easy install. A lot of my video was a one handed operation so bear with me on that.

• Like 2

They should be standard IMHO.......

When I was looking at purchasing my 2020 Silverado it was funny how some dealers ordered them.......most did not get the package that included the liners and other dealers whole inventory of Silverados had liners. 

Spray in liner and wheel well liners are a must IMHO. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BossTaco2020 said:

Good video and it looks great! Also realized I have been missing out on electric ratchets...this is something I didn't know that I needed, but now I know.

milwaukee makes great electric ratchets for a great value !

I use Snap-on at work and Milwaukee at home.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...