In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

juscuzram

Bed Lights

Bought these a while back, never installed them.  Should be plug and play. $40 shipped. Here's the description from the ad that I bought them from on here:

I also have a set of LED bed lights. Aftermarket style like these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/8pc-Truck-Bed-White-Led-Lighting-Light-Kit-For-Chevy-Dodge-Pickup-GMC-Trucks-/272731339782?hash=item3f800dfc06:g:sXUAAOSwriZZlrFS&vxp=mtrbut with the factory body harness. I also spliced and heat shrunk the excess wires, and added factory style plug ends to match the factory harness. Will work with 6.5 beds, not sure if the ribs I mounted to are the same distance for the shorter beds. No screws included. $40 shipped

Any pictures? Might be interested. Where would these plug into? Also is this for a 14-15, 16-18, 14-18? 

You know that's a good question. I believe the guy I bought it from had a 2017. I'll go plug them into my 15 and see if they work. Didn't realize it was a different harness for the different years. I'll let you know.

Did a little digging and this looks like the correct harness for 14-15. I can still try it on my truck later if you want, but this is what I found.

20200916_082550.jpg

20200916_082540.jpg

20200916_082449.jpg

Edited by juscuzram
Add pictures