2020 Sierra X31 Clicking issues

Good morning fellow truck lovers, I have around 13,300 kms on my Sierra, it's a quad-cab X31 with a standard 6'6 box. It has the knobby tires, and I knew going into it, would sound like a 747 on take off going down the highway, small price to pay but I won't get stuck on job sites anymore.

Issue - Roughly two months ago, it was a very intermittent clicking noise I could hear when the windows were down, hardly noticeable with the radio on. When I would take off it sounded almost like a drum brake adjuster, very similar tone. I brought it to the dealership where I bought it, they said it was the driveshaft yoke requiring grease, as sometimes they build up surface rust, and the motion of moving in and out causes that noise. Sweet. 

Immediately after leaving, it started doing it again, I'm a busy guy, so I figured next time I'm over there I'll complain again, see what happens.

I took the truck for a 1300 Km drive, to and from my vacation, now it's horrible, every stop, and every start. It's getting much louder. Almost sounds like the pinion on the rear end is loose, which I had on an 80's Trans Am I didn't properly seat the crush washer. 

I may throw it on my hoist and see myself what's going on, but why the hell did we buy new trucks if we have to fix it ourselves?

Any input would be fantastic, it also still makes the noise when towing, and the suspension is dropped.