Black/smoked tail lights for 2020 Sierra 1500

Thanks for the info.  I’ll check them out.  I was only finding 2019 lights last time I checked.

They released them I want to say 2 months ago? As you know I assume but any 2019 new body last will work for 2020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the aftermarket is too much money you could do it another way.

If you know someone in a body shop that is really good with a paint gun, they can tint/smoke them without ruining the lights and making them too dark. Most will add a little bit of black paint to some clear coat to help tint the lights.

Going all rattle can with the VHT black tint stuff is just silly and a good way to get yourself in trouble.

Edited by CamGTP
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, CamGTP said:

If the aftermarket is too much money you could do it another way.

If you know someone in a body shop that is really good with a paint gun, they can tint/smoke them without ruining the lights and making them too dark. Most will add a little bit of black paint to some clear coat to help tint the lights.

Going all rattle can with the VHT black tint stuff is just silly and a good way to get yourself in trouble.

This is the most cost effective way and it still looks great.  You can keep the tint light or can go dark, all depends on what you tell the shop to do and they will come out great.

• 2 weeks later...