Ready Lift 2” SST vs. 1.75” Level AT4

cnet24

On 9/20/2020 at 8:23 PM, cnet24 said:

Looking to get a level kit installed in my AT4 and narrowed down to these two kits. I’m leaning towards the 1.75” kit with new UCAs as that seems like it will make my truck almost perfectly level. Besides the 1” rear spacer in the SST kit, is there any difference between the two kits? Leaning away from the SST to avoid rake.

The 1.75” level kit states max tire size for AT4s is 275... Has anyone been able to run 295 size without issue? Pics appreciated.

I ended up using a zone off road 1.5” spacer and it is perfectly level imo.  I did not install anything in the rear.  I thought about going the sst route but after talking to my installer, they convinced me on just the 1.5”.   I also did my research on the new upper control arms and if you do get them, you will need to be careful your rim does not contact the new “beefier” ball joint.   It is considerably bigger than stock. 
CV angle is almost level and I am happy with the look and geometry of the suspension.  I have a 285/65/20 installed and feel confident a 295 would have fit but did not want to go that route.  Good luck with your decision and keep us posted.