2020 Sierra Denali 1500, Brand New, No Audio from speakers (intermittent)

I have seen another thread with this reported, but not sure if it is still occurring frequently or if anyone has a fix for it.

This truck has the 8” display and Bose system. About 50% of the time, I turn it on and the audio works fine. The other 50% of the time, I turn it on and there is no audio. No music, no radio, no Bluetooth, no door chimes. The audio never turns on and off during a ride. It either functions normally for the entire ride or it has no sound for the entire ride—nothing in between. 

I tried resetting to factory settings but didn’t seem to help. I searched for an over the air update, but nothing new available. I’ll be taking it to service soon. I’m really hoping this doesn’t turn into a long term problem. Anybody had a similar problem and hopefully know of a fix? Thanks!

Edited by GMCnoob

On 9/23/2020 at 8:23 PM, Mike Borowski said:

I have a similar issue when streaming music from my iPhone (plugged in).  The audio will just randomly stop, I can switch to Sirius, FM, etc. and it will not work.  I have to turn the radio off then back on.  It's annoying!

8" with Bose

Mine went into searching for satellite even though I was listening to an Xm station. Wouldn’t stop spinning on the screen. I believe it was acquiring signal message or something like that, second time I couldn’t power off the radio until I shut off the truck. Dealer did a usb update and has been fine thus far