In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

2 hours ago, TNTSilverado said:

So you got the sunroof. Awesome kids love it!  Did you get the rear view mirror camera?  When I looked it only came with the Denali model?

I'm not a huge sunroof fan but the wife and kids are.  We didn't get that mirror, I think it's only a Denali thing like you say.

1 hour ago, Matt Biggs said:

I'm not a huge sunroof fan but the wife and kids are.  We didn't get that mirror, I think it's only a Denali thing like you say.

Agreed. It’s not a deal breaker for me. If this one would have had a sunroof. I would have bought it. 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2020 at 10:41 PM, Matt Biggs said:

We pulled the trigger today on a 2020 SLT, got a great deal.  Compared it to the Denali next to it about 4K more, but couldn't find anything in the Denali (minus stitching and the paint all around the wheel wells) that the SLT didn't have. Wife is thrilled to have "her own GMC" now since she liked my Sierra so much.  I really like the 9 speed and the punch of the 3.6.  Can't wait to take a road trip with it.

121485898_10217958364647087_5600337426111358493_n.jpg

121609328_10217958365007096_4099021914910293414_n.jpg

That was our thoughts too with the SLT vs Denali trims. The SLT is hooked up!

• Like 1