In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
cansled

22" Fitment

I currently have 22" wheels on my '18 that I would like to know if they fit the 19-21 models.  I have read that some fit and others need spacers depending on the wheel model.  I have the ck160 wheels.  Has anyone tried these wheels to the T1s?

5b903d3592fc9_ContinentalAT_2.thumb.jpg.a83217958fccb401c94aad7f28dec19e.jpg

I'd bet they won't.  Those barley clear the calipers on the K2.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By puppykat33
      Hello
      I dont know if this allowed in here but i will soon have some 2020 RST factory 20inch take offs wrapped with nitto ridge grapplers in 275/55/20 with more that 50% tread left that i wont need as i will be getting new wheels and tires soon. Anyone in GA interested? New the rims are 395 from Detroit wheel and tire website may be cheaper somewhere else let me know. And Nittos new are 1000. So all new this is a 2600 dollar package not to mention TPMS  so i will consider taking 1700 for the set. Sorry i dont feel like shipping out of state unless you do all the leg work and tell me where to take them to drop off within reasonable distance to me.. Atl area..... Otherwise i can meet half the distance between me and you. We can work out details if interested.
      Thank you
      V/R
      Greg

• By SSCHUU
      Can't seem to find any good side profile pics of the Ultra Butcher wheels on a Silverado! Anyone have any pics to post? I'm really leaning towards this wheel but want to see what it actually looks like on our trucks. Thanks in advance!

• By SSCHUU
      Looking at getting the 20" Factory Reproduction Style 59 wheels in black and would love to see if anyone has pics of them installed on their trucks.

• By DJ Morpheus
      Hello all. I own an 18 Silverado 1500 LT , double cab, 6’6” box, 6 spd transmission, I have opted to put 26” status alloy empire wheels with tire size of 305/26/30. Stock transmission gave out. Stock  Transmission went out. They said torque converter and pump went out then everything else went with it. Was able to replace the entire unit with a remanufactured from GM. 1 month later, back to the shop (dealer). They covered the repairs because it was under warranty but if it goes out again they won’t because they believe it is the rims causing the trouble. However they will cover if it goes out with stock wheels. Which I will be putting back on. Has anyone else experienced issues with this type of truck and 26” wheels? I did research the “Unsprung weight” makes some sense, however only the transmission gave out, not my drive shaft, drive shaft knuckles, diff, just the goofy transmission which I know the 8 speed has had their share of ongoing things. How is it that a truck that is capable of towing 9k lbs has issues with no load on 26” rims. Pulling a payload in the bed of the truck and pulling a trailer should still have the same effect. If I can’t tow anything with the truck, then what is the point of a truck. I have went back to stock rims to see what would happen. Anyone with info ,thought , something sketched on a cocktail napkin would be greatly appreciated. I do thank you all for your time on this. I have attached the service ticket to this post. 

• By Canyonvette04
      Set of 265/65R18 BFG All Terrain tires on Ultra Wheels. Came off 2016 Canyon. Tires have decent tread on them. One has a scratch on the sidewall but is not deep( see photos) Wheels are in good shape, shine up very well, one has a little flaking around the rivets but not too bad ( see photos) Asking $800.00. Wheels and tires new were around $2000.00 Nashville area. 615-516-5915