2.7L Warranty Up-Charge???? GMEPP

Is there anyone on in this forum that works in a dealership and has knowledge of the extended warranty (GMEPP)? I have a 2020 Sierra with a 2.7L Turbo and I am being quoted $1100 more for a plan just cause mine is a turbo vs a non-turbo. Does sound correct or am I getting misquoted and only diesel turbos are supposed to be up-charged for the GMEPP warranties?

33 minutes ago, ScipElevation said:

Is there anyone on in this forum that works in a dealership and has knowledge of the extended warranty (GMEPP)? I have a 2020 Sierra with a 2.7L Turbo and I am being quoted $1100 more for a plan just cause mine is a turbo vs a non-turbo. Does sound correct or am I getting misquoted and only diesel turbos are supposed to be up-charged for the GMEPP warranties?

Carefully read that extended warrantee.  I bought one for mine but I do remember reading the exemptions like exhaust and turbos.  I do not have a turbo but I wanted it for all of the electronics that could fail.