2013 GMC Sierra 1500 Vibration

All- New on here, but i am having light vibrations on my truck when going about 40 Miles.

I replaced the u joints, did the differential service and still getting the vibration. At first, I felt it mildly, mostly when turning on a left curve. Now im feeling it whilst driving and cruising on the road. 

I sometimes feel it on the gas pedal, and sometimes on the steering wheel.

I had the truck checked out this weekend for the suspension( struts, and shocks) and they said it was good.

Any ideas? 

6 hours ago, MN2Sailor said:

All- New on here, but i am having light vibrations on my truck when going about 40 Miles.

I replaced the u joints, did the differential service and still getting the vibration. At first, I felt it mildly, mostly when turning on a left curve. Now im feeling it whilst driving and cruising on the road. 

I sometimes feel it on the gas pedal, and sometimes on the steering wheel.

I had the truck checked out this weekend for the suspension( struts, and shocks) and they said it was good.

Any ideas? 

Factory hubs are good for about 100K miles, Use GM OE or Timken as replacements.  Could also be a ball joint or even your tires.