Jump to content
  • Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!

    In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
GTPprix

WAMS T1 BCM Programming is here! Speed Limiter Delete, Idle Timer Increase, customized lighting options and WAY more!

Recommended Posts

So I'm VERY interested in the programmer for my 2020 RST, I was bitterly disappointed to find that they were not available with cooled seats.

If I were to find a set of cooled seats from a higher trim, this programmer will allow for me to control them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2020 at 11:12 AM, Mjleech said:

I have a Custom Trailboss

 

is this something I can do on my truck?

 

is there a way to do the cluster upgrade with this and add in the steering wheel controls to operate the cluster?

 

is it possible to upgrade the stereo to the 8”?

 

if any of these are possible, would you guys package any of this together?

Pretty much same question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can this also change tire sizes/gear ratios or is that in the ecm? Would be awesome if so!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, dram1983361 said:

Can this also change tire sizes/gear ratios or is that in the ecm? Would be awesome if so!

From what I've read elsewhere (another product) it would be in the PCM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2020 at 5:25 PM, GTPprix said:

Hot off the presses! :)

 

https://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/product/t1-pickup-wams-spec-bcm-programming/

 

Lots of fun options that YOU get to configure yourself with our new Rental Flash Tool! 

 

Would this make it so I can turn of my DRL and headlights with the knob? I think I’m reading yes but want to make sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2020 at 7:42 PM, dram1983361 said:

Can this also change tire sizes/gear ratios or is that in the ecm? Would be awesome if so!

Same question 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2020 at 9:53 PM, AJ Sullivan said:

So... I snuck an order in under the old webpage (I won't go too much into it because I see that it has changed), and now I see it is different.  I read through all of the directions and instructions... and nothing looks the same now as it did then.  Can you give me an overview of how this is going to work now?  You can email me if you would prefer.  Order #: 17413

So now when you get the rental tool you simply choose the options and configure it on your own its pretty simple :)

On 10/21/2020 at 9:53 PM, flyingfool said:

can you adjust the grill shutters open close vs engine temp with your fancy tool?

No those are ECM controlled. 

On 10/22/2020 at 1:44 AM, bamorris2 said:

This is really cool and somewhat closes the gap compared to what ForScan does for the F150’s. Nice work!

Thank you!

On 10/21/2020 at 12:12 PM, Mjleech said:

I have a Custom Trailboss

 

is this something I can do on my truck?

 

is there a way to do the cluster upgrade with this and add in the steering wheel controls to operate the cluster?

 

is it possible to upgrade the stereo to the 8”?

 

if any of these are possible, would you guys package any of this together?

 

Yes the BCM programming will work on the truck. You'd need to email us to discuss the radio upgrade though thats a huge job and want to make sure you understand that first.

On 10/22/2020 at 11:47 PM, FS00008 said:

So I'm VERY interested in the programmer for my 2020 RST, I was bitterly disappointed to find that they were not available with cooled seats.

If I were to find a set of cooled seats from a higher trim, this programmer will allow for me to control them?

Yes as long as they were wired/installed like factory thats no issue at all.

On 10/24/2020 at 12:42 PM, dram1983361 said:

Can this also change tire sizes/gear ratios or is that in the ecm? Would be awesome if so!

That is in the ECM; thats not our bag ?

On 10/28/2020 at 6:20 PM, 22’s said:

Would this make it so I can turn of my DRL and headlights with the knob? I think I’m reading yes but want to make sure. 

Yup! Assuming this is a Canadian spec vehicle; very common request. 

Edited by GTPprix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2020 at 9:17 AM, GTPprix said:

So now when you get the rental tool you simply choose the options and configure it on your own its pretty simple :)

No those are ECM controlled. 

Thank you!

 

Yes the BCM programming will work on the truck. You'd need to email us to discuss the radio upgrade though thats a huge job and want to make sure you understand that first.

Yes as long as they were wired/installed like factory thats no issue at all.

That is in the ECM; thats not our bag ?

Yup! Assuming this is a Canadian spec vehicle; very common request. 

So glad they can modify this!  My service advisor said last week there’s nothing they can do to change this...haha, dealerships.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.