In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

AT4: Stock Height, Stock 18s, max tire size?

I have searched and read.  I have a pretty specific question.  What tire size will fit with NO rubbing and NO modification on a stock height AT4 on the stock 18s?  I am looking at Toyo MTs.

285/70?

285/75?

295/70?

Or just stick with 275/70?

Also, pics of stock height AT4s on OEM 18s with plus sized tires would be great.

-Eli

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/240553-biggest-tire-upgrade-on-stock-rims-20%E2%80%99-sierra/

https://wheelsasap.com/gmc-at4-oversized-tire-trimming-guide/

"all on non-AT4 Sierras with a 2 inch front level (which is an AT4), you can fit that 295/60R20 without trimming as long as it's 33.94" v 11.77" or smaller."

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, ShortMag said:

My stock AT4 with 18s has 285/70 Ridge Grapplers. You may be able to go a hair bigger but not much and you’ll pay a big price in tire weight

Do you have any pictures of that?  That’s the same tire size I’m looking to get when I drop down to 18s

Edited by pewterliftedz