GM 2 inch lift pictures? (Non-Trail Boss)

I know I can just look at photos of a Trail Boss but I'm still interested in seeing anyone who got this lift done.  Also curious of the experience you had?  Was it what you expected?  Did the dealer do a good job?  Anything you would have done differently?

Thanks in advance.

48 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

If you don't have a truck yet this one is for sale in North Carolina now

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up but I already have a 2019 RST crew.  Thinking of getting the GM lift for it.  

Sorry for the multiple questions.  Did it all come in one box?  And was there paper instructions included?

Ordered it off eBay from a gm dealership. My local dealership installed it without any issues. I'm not an avid lifted truck guy but it rode and drive fine to me.

What did they charge you for installing the parts? Last, in comparison to the OE ride, did it change at all?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I paid under 1100$ delivered for the kit. Around 400-500$ for install. It rode about the same but to me it felt a little lighter in the a$$ end. Especially around a curve if for example there was some gravel in the road. Many people bash the ranchos and upgrade to bilstein shocks to remedy this I believe.

• Like 1

I paid under 1100$ delivered for the kit. Around 400-500$ for install. It rode about the same but to me it felt a little lighter in the a$$ end. Especially around a curve if for example there was some gravel in the road. Many people bash the ranchos and upgrade to bilstein shocks to remedy this I believe.

Cool, thanks for the Intel [emoji109]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

On 11/2/2020 at 7:31 PM, SilveradoRST said:

I know I can just look at photos of a Trail Boss but I'm still interested in seeing anyone who got this lift done.  Also curious of the experience you had?  Was it what you expected?  Did the dealer do a good job?  Anything you would have done differently?

Thanks in advance.

I have it on my 2020 Sierra SLT.  Rides same as oem.  If I could go back, I’d have just done a larger aftermarket lift for the same cost.  2” isn’t very noticeable. 

970E8FAB-EDED-4E79-8E69-E08270496C20.jpeg

Edited by Jason Rebellion

• 3 weeks later...

I'm considering the GM 2 inch lift but it seems a bit expensive. Are the aftermarket alternatives for a 2 inch lift, including a 2 inch level plus 1 inch block in the back. really that much lower quality that the cost is worth it? I like the ideal of the factory warranty and all the components but want to make sure I'm not missing something.