In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Not exactly sure where to post this. I can't access the forum via tapatalk, but using the forum website it works fine. I've tried from both my phone and tablet. Anyone else having problems accessing the forum from Tapatalk?

Thanks,

Dave

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are working on this and have a fix on the way. Thanks for everyone being patient. We've been focused on upgrading the forum and speeding things up. We have also been working hard on mobility, an in

It's been 2 weeks, and things still aren't working.  If I was a supporting vendor I'd be upset.  Not only am I having issues with Tapatalk, but also through my mobile browser.  Website is slow to load

Please fix this. This website is terrible when on my phone. It feeezes, goes blank, doesn’t load, etc.  This is ridiculous 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, DSW1519 said:

Not exactly sure where to post this. I can't access the forum via tapatalk, but using the forum website it works fine. I've tried from both my phone and tablet. Anyone else having problems accessing the forum from Tapatalk?

Thanks,

Dave

Me too. Can’t use tapatalk. 

Same. Then one of the discussions popped up in the suggestions for me in Tapatalk. Was then able to add the forum back. This message was sent from Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Same. Then one of the discussions popped up in the suggestions for me in Tapatalk. Was then able to add the forum back. This message was sent from Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Nevermind. Now it keeps disappearing from Tapatalk every time I open the app.

I talked to tapatalk support and they're saying GM-trucks is using an outdated pluggin and it needs to be updated by GM-trucks.com/forums.  Please update your tapatalk pluggin so we can access these forums from our phones!

thanks.

• Like 1
I talked to tapatalk support and they're saying GM-trucks is using an outdated pluggin and it needs to be updated by GM-trucks.com/forums.  Please update your tapatalk pluggin so we can access these forums from our phones!

thanks.
Working for me now though I did something wrong whew

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...

Have the Tapatalk issues re-emerged for you all? Forums weren’t showing up correctly and now I can’t log in through Tapatalk. Website seems fine though. Guessing the recent forum software update killed it. 

On 4/26/2021 at 8:36 PM, Cupton said:

Have the Tapatalk issues re-emerged for you all? Forums weren’t showing up correctly and now I can’t log in through Tapatalk. Website seems fine though. Guessing the recent forum software update killed it. 

Same, can’t log in to Tapatalk. I’d be pissed if I had the paid subscription...

26 minutes ago, NoLand said:

I’ve been trying for two days.

53 minutes ago, NoLand said:

I do have a subscription but I use it for other forums too so it’s not a total loss at least. But I would still like to use again for GM-Trucks.