In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Tapatalk Issues

DSW1519

We are working on this and have a fix on the way. Thanks for everyone being patient. We've been focused on upgrading the forum and speeding things up. We have also been working hard on mobility, an incredible amount of people use the forum from their phones are we are having to adapt.  This applies to tapatalk as well, however, most users are visiting via mobile browser.

• Thanks 3

Having the same issue. Glad to see you guys are on it. One thing I saw online is that if TaT does an update, the plugin to the forum has to be updated. Between the forum upgrades and the TaT updates, I’m sure it’s not easy to pinpoint. Thanks. 

Emailed Tapatalk because I was having the login issues. It’s not on their side, the new GM trucks site doesn’t have the Tapatalk plugin updated. Sounds like it’s being worked on though! 

• Thanks 1

Doubt they get the same advertising kickbacks (if any) from Tapatalk forum users. That’s probably the reason it’s not a priority for them to fix this issue.