1 year anniversary today, being without my truck for rear window leak

Vtur

Today marks 1 year anniversary for me being without my truck for a rear window leak on my 2019 high country which caused my interior to be mold and mildew filled.  Since then i have been in 2 loaner truck and have now been in a rental truck since the weekend before memorial day.  Since march 17th gm district manager (who will go unnamed) until this process is over had ordered me a 2020 high country truck the weekend before memorial day saying they will escalate the process up,  then for me to find out through my dealer that my builder date for is was the week of August 20th,  my response back to the district manager was i dont want the truck,  give me a 21 high country.   Build date week of 10/5.  So today on my 1 year anniversary,   my dealerships website said my 21 high country  is now in transit.   So i might have it by Thanksgiving.  Oh ya forgot to mention that im still making payments on my 19 because i had a verbal buy back agreement with the district manager and because of covid the buyback division was not working.   And the last time i have spoken to the district manager was july 27th,  trying to reach him for 2 weeks straight vie calling and text with no response back.  When i receive my 21,  after the whole process is done  ceo mary barra will be receiving a very nice email from me saying how pathetic this has been

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Man that’s a bunch of bull$h!t man. They better give you a heck of a deal on that 21 HC. When I went through my GMC Sierra shake in 2016. It took them 6 months to try and fix and then decided to buy back. In all it cost me $1500 to go up to a 2017 with a 8 spd and premium plus package. And GM threw in headrest DVDs for the kiddos. Don’t give up calling GM personally and dealership everyday. They need to know how upset you are   Good luck with your new HC. I love mine.