Good price or bad

20 minutes ago, cmysstailights said:

Trading in my gasser. Maxed out the trucks towing

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah, saw that trailer you posted somewhere, it's a biggen, you probably need the diesel to tow that with any good result. Is your current truck paid off, think of trade in?

Yeah, saw that trailer you posted somewhere, it's a biggen, you probably need the diesel to tow that with any good result. Is your current truck paid off, think of trade in?
I owe 25k left 3yrs worth of payments. Wouldnt mind extending 1 yr more on payments. Also tossing around a re gear. Getting prices on tht

• Like 1

My payments are super low, so I'll keep this one as is for now. But in the future, I see me doing the exact same thing as you are now, getting a trailer just a bit to big for the gas, traded a paid off truck in for this one, probably do the same again on a diesel.

• Like 1

My payments are super low, so I'll keep this one as is for now. But in the future, I see me doing the exact same thing as you are now, getting a trailer just a bit to big for the gas, traded a paid off truck in for this one, probably do the same again on a diesel.
My intentions were to keep her. But the hills have me concerned. If the gear swap wasnt so much i would try that first. But 3600 is a big nut to swallow.

• Like 1

That doesn't seem ridiculous for a Denali Diesel with less than 100k. You may be able to find a better deal though.

Searching Autotrader - you don't have a lot to pick from. After all, everyone touts how diesels hold their value - you're probably going to have to really dig for the good deal.

That one looked pretty clean, so might be worth it.

That doesn't seem ridiculous for a Denali Diesel with less than 100k. You may be able to find a better deal though.

Searching Autotrader - you don't have a lot to pick from. After all, everyone touts how diesels hold their value - you're probably going to have to really dig for the good deal.

That one looked pretty clean, so might be worth it.
Working on a 17 hc with 86k miles for 50k. Trying for 48k 49k

23 hours ago, cmysstailights said:

Working on a 17 hc with 86k miles for 50k. Trying for 48k 49k

FWIW - I went from a Silverado LT to a Denali by chance. I'd be lying if I didn't say I absolutely LOVE the Denali. It's sooo comfortable and I couldn't believe how different the truck was for being "same" as the Chevy. Some of the features of the digital display are also nice when towing - shows trans temp and brake gain, etc.

Edited by ewbldavis