In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

I own a 2019 next gen sierra (elevation) and I'd like to install the extended view tow mirrors (part # 84776098). My truck is equipped with DLF and not UKC as specified in the part description. GM says these mirrors will not work on my truck …. GM enthusiasts. Is this true? I feel like it's bullshit and the harnesses are plug and play? If they're not plug and play, is there an alternate harness? It can't be possible that this 1/2yr model can't be equipped with tow mirrors? Help please …..

I’ve got a 2020 and I’m looking at the same thing. It’s weird because they’re listed on gmc accessories catalog. They should fit, that’s the same part # I found. I have the power folding mirrors(SLT) and I’m trying to see if I can get the Denali power folding tow mirrors. Waiting on the a couple dealers to call me back.

2020 AT4 with power fold mirrors.
I just asked about this too bc my driver mirror is shaking like mad at highway speeds or windy days. They already replaced the mirror once.

The dealer’s service advisor said the power folding/extending tow mirrors won’t work. Only the manual fold tow mirrors. Of course, we know this is not always the actual case, just what the book directs to say to customers.

I’m curious about the harness in there - though power extending feature would need a button/relay to work - so there’s that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Brittney Trefry
      Hi everyone, first time posting, but long time reader. I usually try to avoid posting when I can, and  just browse the threads and read about related problems and figure it out from there. Even though I've found many threads that are similar to the problem Im having, I still can't narrow it down to my next step. so if anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Ok so, BAD oil leak problem with my friends 2005 GMC Sierra 1500. It's had this leak for a while, but it's gotten to the point now where it's starting to leave puddles. I power washed the entire area, and I actually got it pretty clean. Today when I looked again to see if I could trace the source, I had a much clearer picture of where the leaks are actually coming from. From what I've read it seems as though it could be the valve cover gasket, the crankshaft sensor, the rear main seal, or even the oil pan gasket. My problem is that to me, it looks like it's coming from almost all these places. I looked inside the bell housing and I don't see it looking completely soaked in oil. It does however, look like the leak is mainly coming from in front of the bell housing behind the engine, in between the two. I'll attach some pictures. These would be from overnight after I power washed it, so the oil hasn't blown anywhere from being driven or anything. Thanks so much to anyone who's got any ideas! 

• By WvldosWorld
      Alright so my 2006 GMC Sierra was stolen, they stripped my led head lights tail lights 22inch wheels cluster etc. .. I got it back and running but the cluster I replaced mine with was from a Silverado now as I drive the abs lights come on and it says SERVICE BRAKE BOOSTER etc battery light is constantly on when I drive it .. would this be because the cluster I have is not meant for my Sierra ?? Any info helps thanks guys !
    • By Jennifer Smiles
      I have a 2003 yukon sle 2wd. The radio, windows, gauges on right side of the dash all stop working. The abs, tc and air bag lights come on. Now if you press the brake the radio and windows work. The gauges sometime come back on. The vehicle runs good now stalling issues or anything. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas what could cause this. 
    • By David Ottenbacher
      Hello, for the past two years my truck (2015 Sierra 1500 All Terrain) has been intermittently flashing service lights saying the to service ABS, to service stabillitrac, and to service parking sensors. This would happen a few times a month and would immediately go away and I would think that it was just an annoying bug. But since about a month ago, when making low speed left turns, as well as any size bump, caused it to happen. This worsens into ABS light and stabillitrac light on for one day. While this happened you could feel the ABS pumping at when braking normally. This too went away the next day. I took the truck to the dealer for a diagnostic and told them all of this as well. After the $190 diagnosis they said it was the following codes (attached photo)
      C0035-04, C0040-04, and C0035-0F. 
      they told me both front hubs were bad and needed replacement. They wanted $1800 for parts and labor. I told them thank you and paid the diagnosis and took the truck home. After the dealer the trucks electronics and 10x worse. Now the ABS and Stabillitrac lights stay on permanently, the brake light dings and flashes with any turn of the steering wheel. Also getting constant service ABS, service trailer brakes, Service stabillitrac, and reduced steering assist. I bought both front hubs and wheel speed sensors. I installed them and torqued everything back to spec. After reconnecting the battery and taking a test drive nothing had changed. I took the top panel from the dash off and did the ground mods. Again, no change. I’m going crazy trying to find the problem. I the. Took the truck to autozone for a code read. It still says the same three codes and it did, even after replacing the parts and sensors the dealer said would work. If anyone knows what the cause is it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, Dave

• By Justin Berg
      1993 gmc sierra v8 5.7 k just replace both exhaust manifolds and thermostat and housing. When I got vehicle distributor cap wasn't tjghend down have the replacement but when I drive it over heats uses coolant not leaking it but poof gone , no white smoke?