Still No LTZ 5.3/10 Speed?

Probably can't get tooling done fast enough for supply to keep up with demand.

Today, order guide says:

MQB    Transmission, 10-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking 

WT and custom - not available
CustomTB -  Included and only available with (L87) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine. 
LT -  Included and only available with (LM2) Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I6 engine. 
RST and LTZ -  Included and only available with (LM2) Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I6 engine or (L87) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine. 

LT TB - standard

HC-  Included and only available with 4WD models, (LM2) Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I6 engine or (L87) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine.

GMC/Chev is about trim differences.

SLT is comparable with LTZ. 

On Sierra 10 speed is standard on AT4 and Denali.

MQB    Transmission, 10-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking
On SLE and Elevation -  Available on 4WD models equipped with (L84) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine. Included and available with (LM2) Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I6 engine. 
On SLT -  Available on models equipped with (L84) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine. Included and only available with (L87) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine or (LM2) Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I6 engine.

Choices, choices, choices...