In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

dieselfan1

Dumb things people do during the coronavirus

Here is a dumb move by the wife. We on the way back from the grocery store on the snowmachines. She decides to take an unknown short cut on the way back and hits a blind hill to fast. It launches her and the snowmachine into the air, so when she lands groceries go everywhere. Then here I come and end up landing on the groceries and tearing them up.
I ended up laughing and giving her crap when we got home.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

No injuries other than the groceries..... and maybe pride?   :)

Yep no injuries, and I am sure the wolves won't mind the eggs and stuff. Pride, she is actually all happy and proud about how far the jump was. I just been giving her crap for being a crazy lead.

Tell her practice a bit more and then she can be doing this.  :)

EPYJKM.jpg

• Like 1

She probably would like it. Plus it means I would have to buy her another snowmachine which she would also like. The ones we have are utility and touring.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bash74 said:

She probably would like it. Plus it means I would have to buy her another snowmachine which she would also like. The ones we have are utility and touring.

I once lived where I relied on a snowmobile for transportation for a significant part of the year.  Most of the time it was for basic and practical purposes like shopping or going to work but it provided a lot of weekend recreation!   Your wife created a memory that the two of you will hold forever!  A lot of the members on this forum have experience  dealing with exceptionally warm climates and it's good to hear from those who are faced with ice and snow for much of the year!   

I once lived where I relied on a snowmobile for transportation for a significant part of the year.  Most of the time it was for basic and practical purposes like shopping or going to work but it provided a lot of weekend recreation!   Your wife created a memory that the two of you will hold forever!  A lot of the members on this forum have experience  dealing with exceptionally warm climates and it's good to hear from those who are faced with ice and snow for much of the year!   
I will never leave the area, but every year older it seems the cold hurts just a little more.

Dumb things=Agreeing with social media leaders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

How about designing a new logo. Of course I am referring to GM's new logo! I am really worried about GM, have they totally lost it?

How about designing a new logo. Of course I am referring to GM's new logo! I am really worried about GM, have they totally lost it?
Yea really.
Was that needed?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Maybe there’s an upcoming merger.

89685D1C-34BF-46CB-B44D-E4B56FA9248D.png.c19d8efcaef350ac54489e387622b113.png
FEB9501B-6CCA-4284-A839-B1A6055B659E.thumb.png.a83c87428ecd1a8429552d63cb5c2b35.png

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Likarok said:

What did I miss. Show me...show me 

Never mind, looked it up. Man is that ugly...ouch

And one else find it amusing that a company that has so many electrical glitches in their vehicles is going electric? 

Edited by Grumpy Bear
  • Like 2

Maybe there’s an upcoming merger.
89685D1C-34BF-46CB-B44D-E4B56FA9248D.png.c19d8efcaef350ac54489e387622b113.png
FEB9501B-6CCA-4284-A839-B1A6055B659E.thumb.png.a83c87428ecd1a8429552d63cb5c2b35.png
Maybe it's just me, but it looks like Good is flipping off Will

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What did I miss. Show me...show me 

Never mind, looked it up. Man is that ugly...ouch

And one else find it amusing that a company that has so many electrical glitches in their vehicles is going electric? 
Yes, I'm always wondering why Ram even bothers with all the fancy electronics in its trucks

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What about KIA's new logo?

kia-new-logo-1576269629.jpg?crop=1.00xw:

• Like 1