In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
dieselfan1

Dumb things people do during the coronavirus

Better than the old one. I hated the Kia oval. Too much like Ford. I know there was a connection between the two companies years ago.

I remember the first one. They had dinner rolls then. Not biscuits.
The newest one is dumb.184ba908a6691c906447b9c13e0f4549.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I remember the first one. They had dinner rolls then. Not biscuits.
The newest one is dumb.184ba908a6691c906447b9c13e0f4549.jpg

What if I told you the world's first KFC isn't even in Kentucky, but is ~1,500 miles west of Kentucky?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Growing up in New Jersey in the (60s -70s)we got our KFC at a place called Genos. Just like McDonald’s with the chicken. The name probably has to do with the seasoning more than the location. Just like around here in Texas. Anything with Louisiana in its name has to do with seasoning, usually on the hot side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/8/2021 at 11:54 PM, Likarok said:

How about designing a new logo. Of course I am referring to GM's new logo! I am really worried about GM, have they totally lost it?

blob?bcid=TjV7BQ0NKUMCiQ

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BIGDOGx said:

blob?bcid=TjV7BQ0NKUMCiQ

They fit one into a SCSB I'm first in line!!!!

• Like 1

I thought I posted this before but....perhaps I did and it got deleted. My memory is really bad. 

Then again I think I post something sometimes and find out later it never made it past the reply box. 

Dumb things people do this the topic it is on topic.

Video yourself assaulting the nations capital then.....

Post it on social media

Call the FBI

Give your name and location

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????

:rollin:

How about designing a new logo. Of course I am referring to GM's new logo! I am really worried about GM, have they totally lost it?

That’s what happens when working from home and eLearning are combined. Art project for school turned into a new corporate logo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

That’s what happens when working from home and eLearning are combined. Art project for school turned into a new corporate logo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I am compelled to disagree with the logic here only. The current American Flag design started out as a school project. The teacher graded the design with a C and told the student it'll never be that design. This motivated the kid to petition Congress to adopt his design. They did. He then went back to the teacher that gave him a C, and that teacher improved the grade to an A. Just goes to show educators can be the problem.

I have a love/hate relationship with my kids learning at home online. I love that I get to set the record straight in terms of history, civics, social science, etc. I hate that I don't get any freedom and have some of my own personal time.

Here's dumb.
The news/weatherman over reacting to a little snow. It seems since last March, everything that happens is "epic". Or unprecedented, I hate that word
They were predicting 8" +.
We got a few inches of wet snow since noon yesterday and they think it's treacherous.
Looks wet to me. Be careful. Better stay home.c1abbbb6b94ab6ee0572287080e32699.jpg

• Haha 1

Here's dumb.
The news/weatherman over reacting to a little snow. It seems since last March, everything that happens is "epic". Or unprecedented, I hate that word
They were predicting 8" +.
We got a few inches of wet snow since noon yesterday and they think it's treacherous.
Looks wet to me. Be careful. Better stay home.c1abbbb6b94ab6ee0572287080e32699.jpg

You know how it is now. If something is not perfect and great then its doomsday end of the world. I mean according to the media the world should have ended in explosion dozens of times already.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You know how it is now. If something is not perfect and great then its doomsday end of the world. I mean according to the media the world should have ended in explosion dozens of times already.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

You are spot on Bro.

I drove over 500 miles the past two days for work through the snow.

If I lived far southeast or southwest of the Twin Cities you couldn't go anywhere because of wind gust and blowing snow but the rest was just fine.

• Like 1

Here in NY they are throwing away vaccines everyday. They are packaged in an allotted amount and once taken out they must be used in an hour. People sign up then not show up so they throw them away. About the mixing of vaccines, don’t think that’s capable. I’ve heard that they may only give one dose of Pfizer vaccine because they’re saying it’s effective enough. I’ve been offered but refuse to take it. If my kids are ever forced then I will take it first. Otherwise, no sir. I know many people who’ve received the modern a vaccine. Everyone had a sore arm which is a given. Some have had covid already and said they felt almost as bad as when the had covid where others had nothing but a sore arm as mentioned.

I’m so relieved that cuomo wants to suddenly start opening after destroying this state. Now he wants to legalize marijuana as well. Here’s another Derp. The ny attorney general is suing the police for their response to the protests. GTFOH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is really stupid. Pfizer's vaccine must be used within 5 days after coming out of cold storage. Throwing them away after 1 hour is really stupid, and a giant waste of taxpayer money. Is New York trying to compete with California for wasting the most taxpayer money?

I drove over 500 miles the past two days for work through the snow.

If I lived far southeast or southwest of the Twin Cities you couldn't go anywhere because of wind gust and blowing snow but the rest was just fine.
Lets not talk about how bad the wind gets down there.
This was on U.S. 52 just south of Preston about 5 years ago.
Spun the truck around 180.
Probably a 70-75 mph gust , trailer was empty.
I almost rolled it , it was up on the 2 drivers side wheels.0c8c8b13a45b8e542e2395a15a447edc.jpg