In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

zaconil

2014 Equinox unplug Sirius xm antenna

I am wanting to unplug the Sirius xm antenna. I am sick of the advertisements for artists I have no interest in. I use the Auxiliary/phone for my music. I get the advertisements even while its on the auxiliary source. They have over advertised to me to the point they can't even pay me for their service. It is also a distraction for me while driving as my eyes go directly to the popup. I am so sick of the ads I am willing to take a hammer to the shark fin to destroy it. However I would like to try to do this the proper way first. I tried to look up videos on how to remove the screen (which is where I read the antenna plug is at) but I can't find any videos or tutorials on how to remove the screen. How do I remove the screen so I can get access to the Sirius xm antenna?