In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Cmitchell64

Best 2020 All Terrain Tire

Looking to buy a new set of all terrain tires for my 2016 Silverado (3.5 inch suspension lift). Have many mixed reviews regarding which tires to go with. I am looking for somewhat aggressive look that will hold up well in city usage, and most importantly are quiet on the highway. Looking to run 33's on 20x10 -25 mm offset aftermarket wheels (purchasing a wheel and tire package thats why the wheels are not in the picture) . All opinions and suggestions are appreciated!

IMG_2512.jpeg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Nobody-117
      I just replaced the plastic lense in front of instrument panel and had to reset my speedometer needle because I moved it on accident. I had it set properly at the zero mark with the truck turned on to accessory mode. The speed is maybe 2 mph off. After I turn the truck off and open the door the gauge goes past zero to its resting spot but it bounces back and forth a couple times before resting. Should I try reseting it or does anyone of a better way to do so. 

Any help is appreciated 
    • By Canyonvette04
      Set of 265/65R18 BFG All Terrain tires on Ultra Wheels. Came off 2016 Canyon. Tires have decent tread on them. One has a scratch on the sidewall but is not deep( see photos) Wheels are in good shape, shine up very well, one has a little flaking around the rivets but not too bad ( see photos) Asking $800.00. Wheels and tires new were around $2000.00 Nashville area. 615-516-5915

• By CajunSpices
      Hello, I've done quite a bit of searching on this topic and can't really seem to find a fix. Was wondering if anyone could help me out here as it's starting to get annoying. In my 2014 Chevy Silverado, my options to connect a new phone to bluetooth are greyed out. It doesn't let me click it at all. Another thing that is maybe just coincidence is my onstar seems to not be working either. There is a red light instead of a green one on my rear view mirror. Every now and then it'll go green for 2-3 seconds, and then turn to red. Not sure if this has anything to do with the bluetooth. 

The troubleshooting I have done is: 
      Taken the radio out, cleaned the plugs, refitted them and reattached the radio; Nothing. 

Fooled with the wire behind my rear view mirror to see if it's a bad connection of some sort; Nothing. 

Tried to pair my phone through voice and any other work around; Nothing. 

Removed all previous devices, and still nothing. 

Im kind of at loss here, any help would be appreciated. Thank you! 
    • By jordan1295
      Got into my 2014 Silverado to find about a cup of water pooled on the floor mat with some also on the e-break pedal. Couldn't see a source look up behind the dash. Dried it out in the garage overnight and went back this morning to run a hose over it for about 15 minutes. After about fifteen minutes of consistent water over the windshield, windshield seal, door seals, and shark fin - I didn't see any water behind the dash (looked up and through fuse panel). About two hours later I found the water you see in the photos on imagur. In the much more level garage the water seemed to be leaking more to the right of the e-break just below that blue wiring harness. Still didn't see any water looking up in the dash.

https://imgur.com/a/zK21HxT

any ideas?
    • By RST Mike
      Here is a video clip of a cold start the day after I added a Flowmaster Super 10 to my 2020 5.3 Silverado.  All I had done was a muffler swap.  Original pipe with mesh resonators is still in place.  Sounds great and aggressive when accelerating and starting up but not too crazy when cruising.  Haven't taken a long highway trip yet so not sure about drone on a long trip but I have been on short highway trips and the drone is very, very minimal, can't even hear it when music is playing.