Not to beat a dead horse but..275/60R20 BFG on stock 2018 Max tow

As the title says. Looking to go 275/60R20 BFG KO2 on my stock height 2018 crew cab standard bed max tow. I’ve searched and read through a ton of posts on here but have seen nothing recent. Seems that rubbing the sway bar or UCA won’t happen at stock height (only with level with stamped steel UCA).  But I’m wondering about the wheel well liners or mud flaps since I do a good bit of driving on rough terrain. Thanks. 

• 1 month later...

I have 275/60/20 Wildpeak AT3W on my 20x9, 0 offset ProComp wheels. I rubbed on the splash guard and wheel liner even with Bilstein 5100's at max height (1.85" of lift in the front). Trimmed the flaps and zip tied the liner back and it helped, but on large incline driveways I still rub in reverse at full lock. About an inch more of negative offset from my factory honeycomb wheels so no issues with rubbing on sway bar or UCA. Picture shows where it was rubbing prior to trimming, only had about 3/8" gap from the tire to inside of the splash guard. At about 0.75-1" now. Not stock offset but hope this helps..

IMG_191713.JPG

I have 275/60/20 KO's on my 2017 on stock wheels and stamped steel UCA with no rubbing on on UCA, wheel well liners or mud flaps, but also have a 1.5 level.  However from what I've read that tire SHOULD fit with out a level.

On 1/25/2021 at 12:02 AM, sgiangregorio said:

Did you ever get a good answer on this, or did you go ahead and do it? I’m wondering the same for my 2018 Sierra SLT crew cab short box. Thanks 

Yes sir. Got them put on a month ago and they fit with no rubbing. Checked last week to see again and no signs of it occurring.