Real world 35x12.50 R20 answers

I keep hearing both yes and no you can fit 35x12.5R20 on the stock 20” Denali wheels no leveling kit. Can you guys on here 100% confirm or deny this issue. If you are able to confirm, what tire are you running? Please add pics too if you have them. I see all kinds of YouTube videos saying there doing it, but I can’t help but wonder what else they may be leaving out that their doing to the trucks. Like leveling kit, cranking the torsion keys etc.. I would like to put a set on my 2020 Denali, and if I had to add a little with the keys say 1/2” I’m ok but to go much more I don’t want to do that. Thank you in advance.

I’m thinking no.

i run 20x10 and 35’s on my 2020 2500HD. Even after a three inch suspension lift and the aftermarket bumper trimming was required to mud flaps.

I’d go to the Custom Offsets gallery if I were you, it’s great, plug in your year and model and you will see trucks like yours and what they run

Since u haven't gotten any real world for 20s I'll say I run 35 12.5 18 stock rims and they are borderline
Dunn said they aren't gonna clear I said let's see and they came got me after one and they fit
Dunn tire is willing to order 2 sets a maybe and a for sure fit
I would find someplace that will do that for u

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, mkeddie161 said:

Since u haven't gotten any real world for 20s I'll say I run 35 12.5 18 stock rims and they are borderline
Dunn said they aren't gonna clear I said let's see and they came got me after one and they fit
Dunn tire is willing to order 2 sets a maybe and a for sure fit
I would find someplace that will do that for u

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Discount Tire will do this. They'll order in 1 tire and test fit. If it works, they'll order the rest for you.