This forum is a nightmare

A good ad blocker for me was uBlock origin but for some reason they took it off the Mac and I haven’t found a good one since. Maybe if you are on windows check it out. It cleared up the site for me when I was using it. Or try Tapatalk on the phones. Thats what I use. Much easier.

13 hours ago, Silverado4x4 said:

What the hell is going on with this place? It has become a ad infested nightmare. It takes a long time for the pages to load due to Ads and sometimes will lock-up.

I know what you mean, I replied to your post over a week ago?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

I know what you mean, I replied to your post over a week ago?

And then there's the emails , its happened two times, it says someone has replied to my quote, turns out its a single female looking for ***. Anyone have this happen.  

26 minutes ago, 07HD said:

And then there's the emails , its happened two times, it says someone has replied to my quote, turns out its a single female looking for ***. Anyone have this happen.  

That happened last week, I think. Quite a few received the invites.

Wonder how many replied? That Russian chick digs my K2??

I agree, this forum needs some work.  I have a Ram truck as well and follow ramforumz and i have to say their site runs rings around this one.  You can send PM's, review your posts and conversations, see pertinent info in more detailed subforums, etc.. There are topics on programming as well which I'd like to see here.

ramforumz is a verticalscope site.  I do find their sites are easier to do stuff, it took me awhile to figure out how to find threads I had posted in to see if there are any responses to them.  And the results don't sort right for the threads that don't have unread posts in them (as in, they don't sort the threads with the most recent responses at the top, if the thread has been read).

3 hours ago, KARNUT said:

I don’t have any issues, really. Some ads I don’t mind it free so they need to make money some where. I’m using an old iPhone 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't mind the ads either but they were affecting the performance of the site real bad but for some reason its had been working good since the site was down for some reason on Thursday or Friday cant remember which day.  

2 1/2 more working days and iam retired last day is Wednesday 12/30/20 after 38 years.

Edited by Silverado4x4
  • Like 1