In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

2021 Yukon Denali loose headliner clips

I had something very similar when my truck was new...obviously your headliner is a tad longer than what they comes in a truck, but I'm sure it's still secured the same way.

I had that very annoying rattle that bugs the ****** out of you. Mine seemed to be coming from above and behind my seat in the overhead. Mostly on the freeway, but also in town over certain bumps. After a little troubleshooting, the headliner felt more solid on the passenger side as compared to the drivers side around the sunroof. I just started pushing up on the headliner, starting at the front corner of the sunroof (above the drivers seat) and it clicked in. It took quite a bit of force, but it popped in...I worked it towards the rear of the sunroof...another click. 

The headliner on the drivers side now felt solid like it did on the passenger side...and that annoying rattle was gone...

This may or may not be what is causing your issue? But, if it is, this simple fix might help...     

• 2 months later...