In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
Descartian

Powered Seats in a WT

Does anyone know what it would take to put the Denali style powered seats in a 2 door work truck?  I haven't received the truck yet so I don't know if there is a power harness in the WT's.  Also what would it take to get the Heating and Cooling funtions operational?

Have you tried this yet, I have a W/T and would like to upgrade my drivers seat

A2X   Seat adjuster, driver 10-way power including lumbar
1 - Requires and only available with (H0U) Jet Black interior trim and (PCI) Convenience Package. Requires (KI4) 120-volt power outlet and (KC9) 120-volt bed-mounted power outlet. Not available with (ZW9) pickup bed delete.

Note1 - applies to base sierra

A2X is standard on all other trims

Doesn't answer the original question, but it could have been ordered with power seat for drivers side. 

This is the rest of PCI: 

PCI   Convenience Package, includes (AQQ) Remote Keyless Entry, (QT5) EZ Lift power lock and release tailgate, (AKO) tinted glass, (UF2) LED cargo bed lighting, (C49) rear-window defogger, (K34) cruise control and (DLF) outside power mirrors; Regular Cab also includes (AXG) power windows, express up/down driver, (AED) power windows, express down passenger and (AU3) power door locks
1 - When (ZW9) pickup bed delete is ordered (QT5) EZ Lift power lock and release tailgate and (UF2) LED cargo bed lighting will not be available. Included with (PEB) Sierra Value Package. Available to upgrade to (QK2) GMC MultiPro Tailgate without (ZW9) pickup bed delete.

I decided to go with adjustable seat risers. I only need to adjust it once anyways.   One set for the drivers then one for the passengers and I’m going to fab/weld up extensions for the jump seat once I get the risers in (this will also let me enlarge the under seat storage as well).  

Edited by Descartian

Adding heat to a seat is apparently pretty simple and likely around $500 to $800 depending on leather or cloth etc.  There are lots of spare connections in the fuse box for this sort of add on.

I've only looked into the heated side of things, not the power adjustment options so can't comment on that option.

I was originally looking at a WT but ended up with a Denali.  I must say I'm glad I'm paying the extra $150 a month (lease), especially with the diesel and 10 speed.

I’m going with Katzkin leather on the seats. They have a heated and cooled option that I’m having installed. Heated seats are great but I’m in houston so I could use the cooled option 6-8 months out of the year. 

Trucks in the audio shop now, then off to the leather installer, then to the body and fab shop (short bed conversion), then to suspension shop (4/6 drop with coil overs), then to performance shop (engine swap), then to the transmission shop (to handle the added power). I’ll be lucky to have my truck back in 5/6 months. 

had no idea you could do power seats in a base model sierra