In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Here's the 2022 Chevy Silverado

Hey everyone,

I decided to put together a somewhat extensive video going over everything I know so far about the 2022 Chevy Silverado. I literally can't wait for this thing to come out, I think we're finally getting some much needed updates.

• Like 3

Do they eliminate the fish gills up front and the ugly skinny ass end of the bed?  if not, it's nothing worth getting excited over. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I also want to see pics of the 22s as i want to special order my specific options and my retirement truck as well to travel with. Torn to get a 21 but want to see the 22s before i punch in order.

On 1/13/2021 at 9:20 AM, Vidtrix said:

Hey everyone,

I decided to put together a somewhat extensive video going over everything I know so far about the 2022 Chevy Silverado. I literally can't wait for this thing to come out, I think we're finally getting some much needed updates.

Awesome video , very informative.  Thank you for taking the time and putting that together 

• 1 month later...

Currently there is consistent from the LT through the High Country. It's ythe Bose and it doesn't suck but it pales in comparison to the competitions high end options. From the LTZ up you should be able to spec a better audio system.

• 2 months later...
On 4/22/2021 at 11:56 AM, GBP Fan said:

Currently there is consistent from the LT through the High Country. It's ythe Bose and it doesn't suck but it pales in comparison to the competitions high end options. From the LTZ up you should be able to spec a better audio system.

You're 100% right. The Bose sound system is fine, but compared to the 17-speaker Harmon Kardon in the Ram it's night and day. Really disappointing by comparison.

• 3 weeks later...

Elsewhere I saw that the 'much ballyhooed' air curtains will be gone. I imagine the PR flack that gushed about them in the video taken in Detroit a couple of years ago will be crushed.

Now a question about DRLs, is there a reason that the pickups need to have the LEDs & headlights? Is there a reason that the headlights  can't be the DRLs like in the past? Is there a durability issue involved?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I prefer big cars, like trucks and vans. By the way, for Everyone who will buy a vehicle for trucking, it is helpful to know about the possible risks of independent work. When choosing a truck, finding customers, and creating a route to avoid money losses and total ruin should be considered. When working independently in trucking, the driver may feel a lack of necessary logistics. A budding entrepreneur with only one truck is often hard-pressed to find customers. The goods market needs freight trucking, but it is difficult for beginners to compete. But all these problems can be easily solved, the most important thing is to buy a good car, and they can be found in truckexporter.co.uk

Edited by AriaHardy

On 8/14/2021 at 8:42 PM, Likarok said:

Are these going to be out before I move to the Seniors Lodge. The auto business is pretty eeffed up right now! 

Yup,

Here is one I found in the driveway today. 

20210830_170412.jpg