Interior lights and rear right turn signal falure

Im having an issue where my interior lighting isnt working all. My off/door/on lights arent working with the door or manually. Now of a sudden and the rear right tail light isnt flashing the turn signal at all. I have led tube tail lights which i added resistors and never had issues with. My truck is a 2014 silverado and i popped open the hood and the only fuse that was blown was #17 and i replaced it and still not working. The previous owner did have a camper with the top light rigged to a tail light harness so im guessing that could be the culprit, any help? Anyone had this issue before? Both front turn signals work and the left rear tail light works fine

Edited by Roo817
More details

• 9 months later...

I had the tail lights on the drive side go out... no fuse anywhere the stealer finally told me wire goes directly to the BCM that might need to be reset or replaced. Luckily I had the extended warranty and they had the truck four 4 days. The problem they told me they found was a corroded wire under the dash.

• Like 2