In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

BAK REVOLVER X2 SOLD!!!

I bought this cover new in December 2020 but going back to a tri-fold hard cover.  BAK Part # BAK-39131.   Been on my truck for 6 weeks so it is basically new.

Fits the new body style Chevy/GMC 1500 with the standard bed (approximately 6'6").  One photo from BAK, the black truck is mine and has the actual cover on it..  Complete with all mounting hardware, instructions and receipt for warranty.  Below is the link for more information:

2021 GMC Sierra 1500 BAK Revolver X2 Tonneau Cover | BAKFlip

I live in central Missouri and really don't want to ship because it is probably expensive due to size/weight.

SOLD!!

BAK Revolver.jpeg

Revolver x2.jpg

Edited by 71_340
Added Image

I would ship but don't have the box anymore.  I guess I can probably get one at UPS or FedEx.

2 hours ago, Chad2815 said:

Squash Bug sighting!

Not sure what you mean by that.

7 hours ago, Chad2815 said:

Seriously? Never heard the Warrant Officer insignia being called a squash bug?

Yes, I have but didn't even came to my mind because I thought you were commenting on my ad.  And yes, retired W4 here.

• txab locked this topic